Good Afternoon NATCSD Members
We look forward to seeing you next week at the Agua Caliente Casino Resort and Spa from 11/13-11/15. The weather will be in the mid to upper 70’s with sunshine. Please print attached documents for our meeting next week because we will not be providing hand outs. Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
There will be a plated breakfast served on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00-9:00 am in the Star room A&B, please see one of the executive board for your meal tickets for both days. We will be available on Tuesday morning starting at 7:30 am 🙂. Your ticket will need to be placed on the table for your server to take. We will also be providing a Pasta lunch buffet on Tuesday in the Star room A&B. On Wednesday lunch is on your own but we will be providing snacks at 2:00 pm. A light continental breakfast is provided on Thursday morning.
The meeting will be held in the Cahuilla room for all three days. If you have any questions or need further information. Please do not hesitate to contact one of the officers below. I can also be reached by cell phone as well if you have any questions.
2. Meeting Minutes from April 2018
3. IRG Power point
4. Agenda with OCSE (conference call)
6. Membership Registration 2019
Please see attached link for information regarding the following topics
1. Tribal Resource Guide, https://www.acf.hhs.gov/css/tribal-directors-resource-guide
2. 34 Report, https://www.acf.hhs.gov/css/resource/form-ocse-34-quarterly-collections-report
3. 75 Report,https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/programs/css/revised_tribal_annual_data_report_form_ocse_75_and_tribal_narrative.pdf
President: Sue Smith, Director
Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Ojibwe
Vice President: Maria Huynh, Director
Port Gamble S’Klallam Tribe
Secretary: Sandy Cloer, Director
Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
Treasurer: Linda Moser-Buse, Director