After the conference call with the Commissioner last week, it was decided that that NATCSD would send a letter to the Acting Assistant Secretary requesting a reconsideration of the anticipated blanket denial of our waiver requests. A draft of that letter is attached in the link below. Please review and comment and vote yes or no as whether or not we should send it off. Given the time restraints, I would like to get it in the mail as soon as possible – and no later than the end of next week.
Thanks everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday break!