The purpose of the Nation Association of Tribal Child Support Directors (NATCSD) is to provide a forum for Tribal Child Support Directors and/or the tribal designee to discuss common issues and solutions related to Tribal Child Support program administration, inter-jurisdictional relations, Federal regulations and other relevant matters.
- Bi-annual Association meetings (Spring and Fall)
- Instant network to other tribal child support Directors
- Easy access to members to discuss any questions and collaborate on hot topics, regulations and changes to laws, budgets, policies and procedures.
- One vote for your respective tribe’s child support program at each bi-annual Association meeting on pertinent matters that could affect or help assist your tribal child support program.
- Access to membership related pages on this website.
Become a Member
The NATCSD extends membership to all Tribal Child Support Directors. The membership fee is $150.00 for each calendar year and is due by January 1. Membership fees also assist with some of the costs of each bi-annual meeting. Click here to download our pdf 2016 NATCSD Membership Application (97 KB) .
For any questions regarding the membership please contact Linda Moser-Buse, NATCSD Treasurer directly at: (715)284-7690 ext 1391 or email@example.com