National Association of Tribal Child Support Directors logo NATCSD

Incarcerated NCP’S

Recommendatons for how to handle child support collection from NCP’s who are incarcerated

4 Responses

  1. Send IWO to facility where NCP is incarcerated? Or, work with Tribal Reintegration Program when possible.
    Recently released NCP’s referred to Second Chance Program.

Leave a Reply

Discussion Search